In short, ton understand the inner child healing
a) A representation of the consciousness of our body and
b) A childhood aspect of ourselves which is normally unhealed and unacknowledged.
Mainly because we have no ideas that live within us. But they do, different ages reside in different chakras, and cutting to the chase, if they are unhappy, we are not going to be happy and we are going to struggle to move forward in life.
Additionally, they can be extremely powerful and often they can actively block us from having the things they want in our life.
What is Healing The Inner Child nd why does the Inner Child need healing?
It is important to recognize that these children live within us, that they carry the pains that we carried, and in order for complete healing to occur, they also need to be healed. Normally Inner Child healing is one of the first aspects I address with my clients as this provides a firm foundation for further healing work.
- You easily make negative assumptions about what others are thinking.
- You’re wary about letting people in
- You find compromising difficult
- You’re A People-Pleaser
- Fear of being left behind or abandoned
- Inability to form healthy relationships in the teenage or adult years
- Low self-esteem and feelings of self-worth
- Trouble recognizing, expressing, or managing emotions
- Anxiety, depression, and other mental health symptoms
- Panic attacks
- Chronic chest or back pain
- Feeling fatigued or rained
- Unpredictable and irrational emotions
- Disorientation and short attention span